CSS Questions for beginners or advanced
CSS Interview for beginners or advanced
1. What does CSS stand for?
2. What is the correct HTML for referring to an external style sheet?
3. Where in an HTML document is the correct place to refer to an external style sheet?
4. Which HTML tag is used to define an internal style sheet?
5. Which HTML attribute is used to define inline styles?
6. Which is the correct CSS syntax?
7. How do you insert a comment in a CSS file?
8. Which property is used to change the background color?
9. How do you add a background color for all “H1” elements?
10. Which CSS property is used to change the text color of an element?
11. Which CSS property controls the text size?
12. What is the correct CSS syntax for making all the elements bold?
13. How do you display hyperlinks without an underline?
14. How do you make each word in a text start with a capital letter?
15. Which property is used to change the font of an element?
16. How do you make the text bold?
17. How do you display a border like this:
18. Which property is used to change the left margin of an element?
19. When using the padding property; are you allowed to use negative values?
20. How do you make a list that lists its items with squares?
21. How do you select an element with id ‘demo’?
22. How do you select elements with class name ‘test’?
23. How do you select all p elements inside a div element?
24. How do you group selectors?
25. What is the default value of the position property?